Friday 22 April 2011

[Review] Innisfree Eco Natural Cover BB Cream

Got this BB cream a while ago on Gmarket Korea along with Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask. It comes in 30 x 1ml sachets.



The seller only sell Shade #1, which is a bit fair to me. 



As you can see from the photos, the consistency is a little bit runny. However it has really good coverage and lasts all day long. Most importantly, it controls oil so well! It doesn't break me out as well. It would be my perfect BB cream if it's not so fair. Guess I'll probably buy a darker shade next time..

Rating: 9/10! (minus 1 for the fair shade)

P/S: I have PLENTY of this and maybe I can sell it to you if you want. If you are interested, you can leave a comment below or at the chat box on the right. =)

3 comments:

  1. Hi do u have still have samples for sale
    please contact me at adonyap@yahoo.com.sg
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i am also interested in samples, but only one! thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, would you mind selling me one to three sachets of this? I want to check if the colour matches before I buy a full tube. (Ghostly pale *cough*)

    ReplyDelete